COURSE OVERVIEW -- Click here for COURSE SAMPLE
The purpose of this course is to help you understand the basics of crane signaling. As you proceed through this course, you'll learn the basics to help you prepare for your crane signal person certification.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the important role of the crane signal person.
• Identify the types of cranes and signals used.
• Understand the terms referenced in crane and crane signal person training.
• Understand how to perform the correct hand signals required of a crane signal person.
Lesson 1: Introduction
• Review the content of the entire course.
• Overview crane types and components.
• Overview of safety precautions and requirements of a crane signal person.
Lesson 2: Terminology
• Identify key terms for crane movement.
• Identify crane movement terms and the effect on the crane.
Lesson 3: Hand Signals and Crane Movements
• Identify and use proper hand signals used to perform crane movements.
• Explain the movements of the crane as it pertains to the signal.
Lesson 4: Introduction to Practice Scenarios
• Explain instructions for crane signal person practice scenarios.
Lesson 5: Practice Scenarios
• Demonstrate proper crane signals presented in practice scenarios.
Final Exam – 8 question exam with incorrect response feedback
Trainers: Before you begin classroom or field training, why not provide your trainees with a solid foundation of knowledge about the equipment and how to operate it safely? This e-learning training course can be delivered anytime, anywhere you have access to a high-speed internet connection.
Overall Course Specifications:
Estimated length of training program: 1 - 2 hours + final test
Number of test questions: 8
Printable Certificate of Completion: Yes, with person's name, date, and test score
Final Exam Feedback report: Yes
Immediate online delivery for one person - viewable for up to 60 days